Requisition Number: 2023-4901
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Navasota, TX
OverviewBehavioral Health Therapist, Outpatient Behavioral HealthGrimes Senior Renewal SOP, St. Joseph Health Grimes Hospital, Navasota TX
Come work with a great team!
Signet Health is looking for a licensed, master’s-level clinician with mental health experience who will enjoy working with seniors individually and in small groups at our Senior Renewal Intensive Outpatient Program in Navasota, Texas.
Note that this is NOT a remote position.
Signet Health offers a generous compensation package including competitive salary starting at $60,000/yr., healthcare, life, dental, PTO, 401k and more…
The benefits of working at the Senior Renewal Program also include:
- considerable freedom in developing your own group curriculum;
- flexibility in your work schedule; and
- the potential for individuals with a LMSW to receive free LCSW supervision
- Candidates must have active Texas licensure as one of the following:
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW)
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Experience working with adults in a mental health setting is preferred
Join the top-notch team of psychiatric professionals who have made Signet Health one of the nation’s leading behavioral health services providers for over 30 years!