Requisition Number: 2023-4473
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Jackson, MS
Signet Health has a program at St. Dominic Hospital, Jackson MS and is looking for either a BE or BC psychiatrist.
- This position is responsible for developing treatment plans for patient care, both inpatient and outpatient and then assessing patients' responses.
- Delivering quality inpatient and outpatient psychiatric service while coordinating with the nursing units to develop and provide high quality psychiatric care services to patients.
- Stays on top of quality and performance improvement by staying current with latest trends and developments through seminars, workshops, attendance at professional and educational conferences and affiliations with professional national and state organizations.
- Develops high quality health care programs that are congruent with departmental goals and objectives. Monitors program performance and identifies ways of improving operational quality and efficiency.
- Promotes the provision of high quality health care services and departmental effectiveness.
- Participates in in-service meetings, educational and training sessions.
- Mentor and further the quality of education and personal growth to new personnel, volunteers, and interning students.
- Participates in collaboration and partnership within the department and other areas.
MD/DO Residency Trained in Psychiatry.
Good interpersonal / human relations skills
Good time management stills
Good oral and listening skills, problem solving and critical thinking skills
Current, unrestricted Mississippi Medical License