Requisition Number: 2023-4596
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: El Prado, NM
Therapist – Vista Taos Renewal Center, El Prado, NM
Vista Taos Renewal Center is currently seeking a New Mexico licensed social worker for our Full-Time Therapist position at Vista Taos Renewal Center in El Prado, NM.
This position delivers addiction counseling for adult clients with substance abuse and co-occurring mental health disorders. Current NM licensure: LADAC, LSAA, LPCC, LMSW, LCSW, LMHC. Experienced in SUD treatment and familiarity with the 12-step model.
- A full-service, multi-level, substance-dependence treatment program. Medical detox, RTC, PHP, IOP-residential sober living. Clients can stay up to a year in our multi-phase program.
- A holistic, abstinence-based, 12-step curriculum program.
Patients’ treatments include a full spectrum of groups and psychoeducation groups in the beautiful mountain-scape of Taos, NM. The Company’s primary services are short- and long-term addiction recovery. Vista Taos is one of the best holistic treatment models in the country, offering a private and secure environment to heal the destructive course of addiction.
Read our website and see videos of the client experience. https://www.vistataos.com/
Vista Taos offers a robust and competitive compensation package including:
401(k) - Dental Insurance – Medical Insurance – Vision – Life Insurance - EAP - Flexible schedule - Health insurance – HSA - Life insurance - Paid Time Off - Parental leave - Professional development assistance – Disability Insurance
We also offer free meal/shift, tuition reimbursement, continuing education reimbursements, and local gym membership discount!
Salary range between $45,000 - $60,000 depending on experience /licensure.
- New Mexico licensure in addiction and/or mental health (LADAC, LSAA, LPCC, LMSW, LCSW, LMHC), experience with substance-dependent clients
- Knowledge/experience with 12-Step Recovery path
- Collaborative, team-based, SUD clinician or counselor
- Able to work on-site in Taos, NM
- Must be willing to work on-call 1x monthly
- Must have a valid and clean New Mexico driver’s license
- Be able to pass a drug screen and background check (no history of convictions for violence-related charges)
- Minimum one (1) year experience