Requisition Number: 2022-4442
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Junction, TX
Do you have one of the following Texas behavioral health licenses: LMSW - LCSW - LPC - LPCC or LMHC?
Signet Health is actively interviewing and hiring for behavioral health professionals with one of the above licenses and hospital-setting experience for our program in Junction, TX.
The Social Worker/Therapist provides psychosocial assessments, quality assurance, group activities, case management, discharge planning, connection to community resources, and crisis intervention as part of the multi-disciplinary treatment team.
Signet Health offers competitive compensation and benefits, including affordable health, vision and dental insurance, generous PTO, 401k Retirement Savings Plan, and more...
- State Licensure as a Master's Level Social Worker (LMSW or LCSW) or Counselor (LPC, LPCC, or LMHC) required.
- 2+ year(s) of experience in working with mental health and/or chemical dependency field.
- Good communication and organization skills.
- Training in non-violent crisis intervention.
- Current CPR certification.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Ability to adapt to workload demands, set priorities, and be part of a team.
- Ability to build rapport quickly and develop working relationships.
Signet Health is diligently working to bring behavioral health and addiction help access to those in remote and rural areas throughout the USA. To do this, we partner with hospitals to set up behavioral health and addiction programs for those in need. For these programs to be a success, Signet hires the most qualified and experienced behavioral health professionals.