Requisition Number: 2021-3755
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Thomasville, GA
Signet Health is seeking a strong manager with a Business, Psychology, Nursing, MBA, or Healthcare Related field degree for the position of Senior Director - Behavioral Health Inpatient Service Line Leader.
This position will provide operational and strategic leadership for inpatient and outpatient behavioral health services at Archbold Medical Center in Thomasville Georgia. The behavioral health program includes both an adult and geriatric unit for a total of 40 beds.
This is a great opportunity to serve the community while working collaboratively with Signet Health and hospital leadership. Reporting directly to hospital administration, this is a highly visible position with strategic responsibility. Seeking qualified candidate who is dedicated to exceptional patient care, cutting edge services, and is an executive level professional.
The ideal candidate will be a compliance driven leader with a strong focus on safety, quality, and integrity.
- Master's Degree preferred (Business, Psychology, Nursing, or Healthcare Related field) or MBA.
- 5+ years leading a successful and profitable inpatient behavioral health program
- Working knowledge of State, CMS, and TJC accreditation standards
- Understanding of / ability to operate under a contract management arrangement
Areas of experience:
- Budgeting and financial management
- Referral development
- Enforcing compliance measures
- Establishing resources to achieve program goals and effectiveness
- Personnel management
Archbold Medical Center is a four-hospital, three nursing-home health system with 540 patient beds.
Archbold employs more than 2,500 people and boast an outstanding medical staff of nearly 200 qualified physician specialists. The flagship hospital, John D Archbold Memorial Hospital, is a 264-bed hospital located in Thomasville, Georgia. Archbold has been synonymous with high-quality, compassionate medical care for over 90 years. All facilities within Archbold are accredited by The Joint Commission. Dedicated staff and exemplary facilities have helped them maintain an excellent reputation.