Requisition Number: 2023-4690
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Batesville, AR
Signet is actively interviewing qualified licensed Registered Nurses for our full-time PPS Coordinator position at our acute inpatient rehabilitation program at White River Health in Batesville, AR.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your healthcare needs. This position starts at $80,000. We want employees to have work-life balance so this particular job is Monday - Friday, 8 hrs/day, no nights, no weekends.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Coordinates the data collection on the Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility Patient Assessment Instrument (IRF-PAI) for completion and timely submission to CMS.
- Ensures evidence of supporting documentation.
- Provides clinical staff education to ensure compliance with CMS guidelines
- Coordinates all efforts for immediate issue resolution concerning GG scoring and rating
- Conducts ongoing review of IRF-PAI related data, and assists the Director to address action
- Provides guidance to rehab physicians and clinical team on capturing tier codes for appropriate reimbursement.
- Provides feedback to the team through audits on scoring, rating, and quality measures.
- Implements a schedule for every patient for timely completion of the IRF-PAI.
- Reports key metrics to the leadership team at daily team meetings.
- Works closely with HIM coding department to identify and document all applicable codes concurrently.
- Our emphasis for this position is on high-functioning results in a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment.
We are committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
- Current Arkansas state licensure in nursing (RN) preferred.
- Consideration will be made for a licensed allied health professional (OT, PT, ST)
- MDS RN highly preferred.
- Minimum of two years’ clinical experience in acute inpatient rehabilitation.
- Experience with ICD 10 coding.
- Knowledge of IRF PPS QRP preferred.
- If no recent IRF-PPS experience, we will consider MDS-RUGs experience.
- Clinical assessment skills required.