Requisition Number: 2022-4416
Type of Position: Full-Time
Signet Health, a national leader in behavioral healthcare and acute rehabilitation management, is seeking a Healthcare Recruiter experienced in full-cycle recruiting, to develop and implement strategies designed to fulfill company nationwide staffing needs. Position located in Signet’s Human Resource office, located in Mechanicsville, VA.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to determine staffing needs, job specifications, responsibilities, qualifications, and skills.
- Develop and maintain job descriptions and job postings; execute job postings in a timely manner.
- Develop sourcing strategies to attract qualified candidates such as referral programs, cold calling, and on-line social networking.
- Review candidate applications, conduct phone screens and refer to the Hiring Manager.
- Completing timely reports on employment activity.
- Develop/maintain contacts and act as liaison with alumni groups, healthcare associations and other groups for lead generation.
- Bachelor's degree in related field required, Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management highly preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years' related healthcare recruitment experience; behavioral health recruitment experience highly desired.
- Demonstrated proficiency in applicant tracking systems and internet-based, recruitment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional demeanor.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment.