Requisition Number: 2023-4454
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Clinton, MD
Our Registered Nurses promote and restore patients' health by completing the nursing process, collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members, providing physical and psychological support to patients and families and supervising assigned team members.
We are hiring for registered nurses. New RNs invited to apply.
Inpatient Adult Behavioral Health & Psychiatry -
- Our inpatient psychiatric program provides a therapeutic environment through individualized treatment. The treatment we provide is developed by a highly skilled interdisciplinary team of psychiatrists, social workers, psychiatric nurses, recreation therapists and discharge planners.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program.
- Licensed by the Maryland Board of Nursing.
- One year Adult Psych, and/or Substance Use nursing experience preferred. New Graduates welcome to apply.
- Psychiatric mental health certification a plus.
- Articulate verbal communication and strong written skills.
- Proficient computer skills required; Cerner Medconnect experience preferred.
- American Heart Association BLS certification.
Shift: 12-hour shifts, weekend requirement
Job Type: Full-time, Night shift available (7 pm - 7:30 am)
Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)