Requisition Number: 2023-4853
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Clinton, MD
Come work with a great team! We are hiring for our Registered Nurse position for our Inpatient Behavioral Health program in Clinton, MD.
Our Registered Nurses promote and restore patients' health by completing the nursing process, collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members, providing physical and psychological support to patients and families and supervising assigned team members. Signet Health offers a market-competitive compensation package including generous salary and PTO.
We are hiring for a licensed Registered Nurse for our full-time, dayshift (7 am - 7:30 pm) with every other weekend position.
Inpatient Adult Behavioral Health & Psychiatry -
- Our inpatient psychiatric program provides a therapeutic environment through individualized treatment. The treatment we provide is developed by a highly skilled interdisciplinary team of psychiatrists, social workers, psychiatric nurses, recreation therapists and discharge planners.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program.
- Licensed by the Maryland Board of Nursing.
- One year Adult Psych, and/or Substance Use nursing experience preferred.
- Forensics and corrections experience preferred.
- Psychiatric mental health certification a plus.
- Articulate verbal communication and strong written skills.
- Proficient computer skills required; Cerner Medconnect experience preferred.
- American Heart Association BLS certification.
Shift: 12-hour shifts (36 hours per week) with every other weekend requirement
Job Type: Full-time, Day shift available (7 am - 7:30 pm)
Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
The Behavioral Health Department includes a 24-bed Adult inpatient unit and Partial Hospitalization Program.