Requisition Number: 2021-3682
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Mount Vernon, OH
Signet Health is working with Knox Community Hospital, Mount Vernon Ohio in opening a new rehab program. Signet is hiring for a Full-time PPS RN Coordinator, Clinical Liaison for the new rehab program.
- Coordinates the data collection on the Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility Patient Assessment Instrument (IRF-PAI) for completion and timely submission of data to CMS and ensures the presence of supporting documentation.
- Provides staff education to ensure compliance with CMS guidelines.
- Coordinates all efforts for immediate issue resolution concerning The Care Tool.
- Provides guidance to rehab physicians and clinical team on capturing comorbid tier codes for appropriate reimbursement.
- Provides feedback to the team through audits on scoring, rating, and quality measures.
- Implements a schedule for every patient for timely submission of the IRF-PAI.
- Reports key metrics to the leadership team at daily team meetings and weekly team conferences.
- Coordinates Pre-Admission Screenings, PAS/ pre-admission assessment.
- Works with inpatient coding staff to identify and document all applicable codes concurrently.
- Our focus for this position is on high-quality results in a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your healthcare needs.
- Current state licensure in nursing (RN), BSN preferred.
- Acute inpatient rehab nursing and IRF-PAI experience needed.
EOE - We are committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.