Requisition Number: 2023-4544
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Prospective Payment System (PPS) Coordinator, Acute Rehabilitation
Signet Health, a national behavioral health and acute rehabilitation company is currently recruiting for a full-time PPS Coordinator for the acute inpatient rehabilitation program at Franciscan Health Indianapolis.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Coordinates the data collection on the Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility Patient Assessment Instrument (IRF-PAI) for completion and timely submission to CMS.
- Ensures evidence of supporting documentation.
- Provides clinical staff education to ensure compliance with CMS guidelines.
- Coordinates all efforts for immediate issue resolution concerning GG scoring and rating.
- Conducts ongoing review of IRF-PAI related data and assists the Director to address action.
- Provides guidance to rehab physicians and clinical team on capturing tier codes for appropriate reimbursement.
- Provides feedback to the team through audits on scoring, rating, and quality measures.
- Implements a schedule for every patient for timely completion of the IRF-PAI.
- Reports key metrics to the leadership team at daily team meetings.
- Collaborates closely with HIM coding department to identify and document all applicable codes concurrently.
- Our emphasis for this position is on high-functioning results in a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your healthcare needs.
We are committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
- Current state licensure in nursing (RN) or allied health profession (PT, OT, SLP) required
- Minimum of two years experience in rehabilitation or a closely related field required
- Experience with ICD 10 coding preferred
- Previous experience with CMS data collection, MDS, IRF-PAI, OASIS