Requisition Number: 2021-3768
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Dardanelle, AR
Overview:Signet Health Dardanelle Regional Nurse Manager position
Signet Health/Diamond Healthcare is currently recruiting for an experienced Psychiatric Nurse Manager for a 10-bed senior adult inpatient unit at Dardanelle Regional Medical Center in Dardanelle, AR. This position will work to provide an environment for effective relationship-based nursing care and to ensure that the department consistently provides high-quality care with positive patient outcomes.
- Ensuring efficient fiscal operation of the Department of Psychiatry.
- Seeking and acting upon patient, family, and staff feedback.
- Promoting, developing and evaluating processes, and systems for patient care.
- Leading the development and implementation of policies, procedures, and standards of care.
- Evaluating the outcomes of patient care to recommend and integrate appropriate changes.
- Ensuring compliance with hospital, state, federal, and licensing agency regulatory standards.
- Leading and/or participating in Quality Improvement (QI) groups, and other multidisciplinary meetings.
- Collaboration with community health organizations to enhance the hospital’s community presence.
- Strong team leadership skills.
- Position is with Dardanelle Regional and all benefits and salary are through the hospital.
Dardanelle Regional Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Minimum of a BSN degree, MSN preferred.
- Active Arkansas RN licensure in good standing.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in the care of the mentally ill and supervision of paraprofessional staff; assessment, planning, provision, and evaluation of psychiatric nursing care to patients.
- Experience with medication teaching, management of the therapeutic milieu and providing mandatory, and voluntary in-service training to all staff.
Dardanelle Regional Medical Center is part of the Conway Regional Health system, established in 1921, providing complete health care services to the growing communities of north Central Arkansas.
Life in Dardanelle is a small town atmosphere with clean, natural sites like Dardanelle Rock and Mountain Nebo to hike, explore, and have fun. The community prides itself in maintaining the whole town clean for wildlife to not get harmed.