Requisition Number: 2022-4052
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Montrose, CO
We are seeking a motivated and experienced nurse with strong psychiatric nursing experience for the Nurse Educator position in Montrose Colorado.
Diamond Healthcare merged with Signet Health and is working with Volunteers of America in Montrose, Colorado launching a new behavioral health treatment program for seniors.
Signet Health employees enjoy a good work/life balance and a solid compensation package complete with competitive salary, generous PTO, insurances - health/vision/dental/life/disability, etc.This position functions within the areas of educator, facilitator, change agent/leader, consultant, and quality & compliance. The Nurse Educator is responsible for assessment, planning, development, implementation, and evaluation of educational programs that enhance performance, promote professional development or otherwise support the mission and vision of the TIP Program.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:The Nurse Educator responsibilities are comprised of four primary areas:Educator
Quality and Compliance
- Professional nursing experience, preferably in an Inpatient psychiatric setting.
- Previous adult behavioral health experience is strongly preferred.
- Experienced and up-to-date about psychotropic medications.
- Experience in management and leadership, with knowledge of data management, analysis and staff development.
- Flexible to adjust to the needs of a fast paced environment, demonstrate effective problem solving skills, and display proficient oral/written communication skills.
- Active Colorado RN license or be eligible for endorsement.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, minimum.
EOE - We are committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.