Requisition Number: 2022-4114
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Clinton, MD
The Nurse Educator (Behavioral Health) functions within the roles of educator, facilitator, change agent, consultant, researcher and leader.
This position involves visiting programs (nationwide) and assessment, planning, development, implementation and evaluation of educational programs. The objective is to enhance performance, promote professional development or otherwise support programmatic missions.
- Designs, implements, and evaluates designated facility-based educational programs.
- Assesses learning needs through data collection to determine specific education needs.
- Utilizes teaching techniques that promote critical thinking and evidence based practice incorporating principles of adult learning theory.
- Evaluates the effectiveness and learning outcomes of educational activities.
- Conducts classroom and/or clinical instruction as needed to facility staff
We offer a competitive compensation package including generous salary and great benefits including insurance: medical - dental - vision - life - disability; 401k; generous PTO.
- BSN in Nursing
- Experience with in-patient behavioral health care required
- Related clinical, leadership, management and instructional experience