Requisition Number: 2021-3689
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Denton, TX
Nurse Consultant, Acute Rehab, Full-Time. Remote.
We continue to expand and grow! Come join us in establishing new hospital-based programs.
We are seeking an experienced and seasoned nurse (BSN) with experience in inpatient acute rehab, working with new rehab programs, and willing to train and lead to fill the position of a full-time Consultant Nurse, Acute Rehab - Remote, all expenses paid.
This particular full-time consultant position will be traveling nationwide assisting in the opening of new acute rehab programs. You must live near a major airport as travel is part of the job, be confident working and training new people to provide an environment in each program for effective relationship-based nursing care.
- Ensuring efficient operations.
- Development of policies, procedures and standards of care.
- Ensuring compliance with hospital, state, federal and licensing agency regulatory standards.
- High Level involvement with Quality Improvement (QI), Performance Improvement, and Risk Management activities.
- Collaboration with community health organizations to enhance the hospital’s community presence.
- Nursing License, BSN required; MSN Preferred.
- Hospital-based nurse management experience running an inpatient acute rehab program.
- Strong staff training and education skills.
- Understanding of and ability to operate under contract management arrangement.