Requisition Number: 2021-3877
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Clinton, MD
If you have a desire to work in an engaging environment with a team of professionals dedicated to the healing and recovery of behavioral health patients, Signet Health is the place for you!
It takes passion and dedication to meet the behavioral health needs of our community. You have an exciting opportunity to join Signet Health to be a part of an extraordinary team, committed to making a difference. Bring your compassion for others, expertise and emotional intelligence.
Our Registered Nurses promote and restore patients' health by completing the nursing process, collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members, providing physical and psychological support to patients and families and supervising assigned team members.
Inpatient Adult Behavioral Health & Psychiatry
Our inpatient psychiatric program provides a therapeutic environment through individualized treatment. The treatment we provide is developed by a highly skilled interdisciplinary team of psychiatrists, social workers, psychiatric nurses, recreation therapists and discharge planners.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program.
- Licensed by the Maryland Board of Nursing.
- One year Adult Psych, and/or Substance Use nursing experience preferred. New Graduates are welcome.
- Psychiatric mental health certification a plus.
- Articulate verbal communication and strong written skills.
- Proficient computer skills required; Cerner Medconnect experience preferred.
- American Heart Association BLS certification.
Shift: 12-hour shifts, weekend requirement
Job Type: Full-time and PRN Nights
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)