Requisition Number: 2023-4576
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Madisonville, TX
Signet Health is actively interviewing qualified applicants for Mental Health Technician positions at Senior Renewal Outpatient Mental Health program at St. Joseph Madison Hospital in Madisonville, TX. We also have openings for full-time/part-time/PRN.
Signet Health provides a market-competitive compensation package for full-time positions.
This is a key position that provides direct patient care, monitors patients' physical and emotional needs, administratively supports the psychiatric program and is a vital part of the outpatient treatment team.
Program hours are Monday - Friday; 8AM - 4PM, with some flexibility possible.
- Patient transportation to program services.
- Assists in maintaining medical records.
- Performs Admissions/Insurance Verification and Billing.
- Monitors patient interactions and safety.
- Provides administrative support.
- Has good verbal and non-verbal communication skill.
- Posting charges daily and entering census information.
- Scheduling patients' therapy and psychiatric appointments.
- Answer telephone for program, screen calls, takes messages.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Clean driving record.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build positive and respectful rapport with patients and families and coworkers.
EOE - We are committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.