Requisition Number: 2022-4392
Type of Position: Part Time - Full Time
Location: Caldwell, TX
Signet Health is actively hiring for Mental Health Technicians for our program at St. Joseph Burleson Hospital in Caldwell, TX. We have openings for Full-Time, Part-Time, and PRN
Note that this is NOT a remote position. PRN does not offer benefits.
This is a key position that provides direct patient care, monitors patients' physical and emotional needs, and administratively supports the psychiatric program. The main duty of this specific position will be patient transportation to and from the program.
- Assisting in maintaining medical records.
- Performing Admissions/Insurance Verification and Billing.
- Monitoring patient interactions and safety.
- Providing clerical support.
- Assisting in patient data collection.
- Providing patient information as a member of the interdisciplinary team.
- Has good verbal and non-verbal communication skills to provide targeted therapeutic interventions with patients.
- Answering telephone for program, screen calls, takes messages.
- Processing mail and order program supplies.
- Marketing program with daily contacts
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of work experience in a healthcare facility or personal care for senior adults preferred.
- Clean driving record.
- Familiarity with medical and psychiatric terminology.
- Proficient in EXCEL, and other Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build positive and respectful rapport with patients and families and coworkers.
- Works well in a busy team environment.