Requisition Number: 2021-3812
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Payson, AZ
Diamond Healthcare is excited to work with Banner Payson with managing the Senior Adult BH Outpatient Program (SOP) in conjunction with a Cardio-Pulmonary Rehab program located in Payson Arizona.
Due to expansion, we are recruiting for a licensed therapist (MSW, LCSW, LMFT or LPC). This full-time position is located in Payson, Arizona.
Diamond Healthcare offers a generous compensation package including competitive salary, healthcare, life, dental, PTO, and 401k and more…
Your primary day to day responsibilities would be:
- Providing both group and individual therapy. Family sessions as needed.
- Keeps therapy notes updated on a daily basis.
Specific qualifications include:
- Arizona State Licensure as a MSW, LCSW, LMFT, or LPC.
- Minimum 1 year experience in working with hospital based group programs or senior adult programs.
- Good communication and organization skills.
Special knowledge :
- Ability to adapt to workload demands and set priorities.
- Ability to quickly establish rapport and develop working relationships.
EOE - We are committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Banner Payson Medical Center is a 25-bed critical access hospital providing over 50 years of medical services to the greater Payson AZ area. BPMC is a three-time recipient of the nation’s top 100 hospitals and is now part of the Banner Health family.
Payson is nearly the center of Arizona and just 90 minutes north of Phoenix AZ. Payson has the oldest continuous rodeo in the world. Believe it or not, Payson also gets snow, albeit only about 15 inches per year. We enjoy a temperate climate with an annual high of about 71 degrees and an annual low of 40 degrees.