Requisition Number: 2022-4061
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Port Lavaca, TX
Licensed Social Worker
Port Lavaca, TX
Signet Health is diligently working to bring quality behavioral health for throughout the USA. To be successful, Signet recruits and hires the most qualified and experienced professional behavioral health professionals to be part of our teams.
Signet employees enjoy a full and generous compensation package including 401k, insurance (medical/life/dental/vision/disability), generous PTO…to name the basics.
We currently are recruiting for a creative-minded and qualified master's level social worker for a full-time position at Memorial Medical Center in Port Lavaca TX. New grads are welcome to apply.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Lead out-patient group and individual therapy
- Assist with treatment planning
- Perform psychosocials
- Participate in business development activities
We are looking for applicants who:
- Possess a Master's level licensure as a LCSW, LMSW, LPC or LMFT; new grads are welcome to apply;
- Have knowledge and/or expertise in the needs of geriatric and adult populations;
- Are creative-minded and can think "outside the box".
Memorial Medical Center is a critical access hospital providing a variety of different services to our patients in a supportive environment. We are a small community,a close-knit and cohesive facility, who cares about our patients. MMC started in 1950 and has been steadily evolving and expanding to provide more services to our community. Port Lavaca borders Lavaca Bay and is but a short drive to Victoria and Houston for big-city adventures.