Requisition Number: 2023-4465
Type of Position: Part-Time
Location: Refugio, TX
OverviewLicensed Mental Health Therapist
Signet Health is actively interviewing and hiring experienced behavioral health professionals for a part-time position - 3 days/week (24hrs) with our program in Refugio, TX.
You can be licensed as a Licensed Professional Counselor(LPC), Licensed Master Social Worker(LMSW), Licensed Clinical Social Worker(LCSW) or equivalent.
As a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, you will ensure that the emotional and therapeutic needs of patients are consistently met and maintained, based on individual plans for their behavioral health care.
Your specific duties will include:
- Conducting and documenting daily group therapy sessions
- Completing psychosocial assessments
- Implementing and reviewing treatment and discharge plans
Signet Health is a behavioral health management company that partners with hospitals to set up and manage behavioral health and rehab programs. We offer a competitive and market-value compensation package and value work/life balance for all employees.
- Master's level licensure as a Social Worker or Counselor is required.
- 2+ years experience (in a hospital setting preferred)
- Strong therapy and assessment skills
- Expertise in the needs of geriatric and adult populations
- Experience developing therapeutic materials preferred.
- Bilingual ability in English and Spanish a plus