Requisition Number: 2023-4705
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Michigan City, IN
Signet Health is actively interviewing Licensed Clinical Social Workers for a Clinical Therapy position with our program in Michigan City, Indiana.
This position will assist in the management of department operations, resources, and staff to ensure quality patient care in accordance with department and regulatory agency policies and procedures. This position provides evaluation and treatment of patients in collaboration with a Physician or licensed Psychologist. This position assesses, diagnoses, and treats patients with behavioral health disorders and/or dual diagnoses.
Competitive compensation package with a starting salary range of $65,000 - $70,000/year.
Essential Job Functions/Competencies:
- Completes psycholosocial assessment.
- Provides Treatment: Directs, or administers psychotherapeutic treatments to treat mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders.
- Creates treatment plan in conjunction with team.
- Patient documentation - keeps up with documentation accurately and timely in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Attends conferences or seminars to increase understanding of mental, emotional, or behavioral states or disorders.
Must be licensed in Indiana as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker.