Requisition Number: 2021-3750
Type of Position: Interim
Location: Decatur, TX
We are seeking experienced clinical leadership for a full-time Licensed Masters Social Worker (LMSW) position, Social Work Director in Decatur, TX for an inpatient 20-bed psychiatric program.
- Under the supervision of the Behavioral Health Unit Program Director, this position provides overall coordination, administration and management of psychiatric services and ensures high quality, high utilization and adherence to Hospital Policies and Procedures and Plans, TJC, DSHS & CMS as it relates to Inpatient and Outpatient psychiatric services.
- Providing clinical management and supervision to all therapists and clinical staff.
- Providing direct clinical social work services to patients and their families (Psychosocial Assessments, conducting groups, facilitating marital and/or family therapies, developing, implementing and reviewing Treatment Plans).
- Assisting in program development.
- Master’s Degree required in Social Work and Texas licensure as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), or Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW).
- Experience with inpatient and/or outpatient psychiatric experience or experience in an equivalent role.
- Knowledge of social work principles and practice, social health and welfare programs and laws governing eligibility for these programs; ability to mobilize and coordinate resources effectively.