Requisition Number: 2023-4893
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Medford, OR
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Signet Health, a national behavioral health and acute rehab management company is currently recruiting for a full-time Executive Director of Behavioral Health to manage a comprehensive behavioral health service line at Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center located in Medford, OR. We are seeking a seasoned and dynamic professional with experience running a hospital-based, behavioral health inpatient department.
This is a highly visible position with strategic responsibility, working collaboratively with Signet Health and hospital leadership creating a respected and cohesive program to serve the community.
Areas of experience:
- Budgeting and financial management
- Referral development
- Enforcing compliance measures
- Establishing resources to achieve program goals and effectiveness
- Personnel management
- Program analysis and evaluation
Signet Health offers a generous compensation & benefits package with a budgeted salary of $160,000.00, based on experience level, along with relocation and temporary living assistance.
EOE - We are committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
- Master's Degree preferred (Business, Psychology, Nursing, or Healthcare Related field)
- 5+ years leading a successful and profitable inpatient behavioral health program
- Working knowledge of State, CMS, and TJC accreditation standards
- Understanding of / ability to operate under a contract management arrangement