Requisition Number: 2023-4825
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Batesville, AR
Signet Health is seeking an experienced Executive Behavioral Health Director to manage two inpatient psychiatric programs and one outpatient program at our program with White River Medical Center in Batesville, Arkansas.
We offer a market-competitive compensation package with generous benefits.
This is a comprehensive, hospital-based, psychiatric program with two inpatient units - a gero unit, an adult unit, plus a robust outpatient program. The outpatient program also offers behavioral health integration and in-patient detox.
This full-time position requires an experienced behavioral healthcare professional who is dedicated to exceptional patient care, progressive and leading edge services, while exhibiting executive-level professionalism and a compassionate demeanor. This is a great opportunity to serve the community while working collaboratively with Signet Health and White River Medical Center hospital leadership.
- Experience leading a hospital-based psychiatric program.
- Competent in compliance with a strong focus on safety, quality, and integrity.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree required in a related degree.
- 3+ years leading a successful and profitable inpatient psychiatric program.
- Working knowledge of State, CMS, and DNV accreditation standards.
- Understanding of/ability to operate under a contract management arrangement.
Areas of experience should include:
- Financial Management
- Referral development
- Enforcing compliance measures
- Establishing resources to achieve program goals and effectiveness
- Personnel management
- Program analysis and evaluation
White River Health System provides healthcare services to families throughout North Central Arkansas. Inpatient psychiatric programs are offered for both adults and senior adults utilizing individualized treatment plans. White River also has an established outpatient program. This is all nestled in a beautiful community in the foothills of the Ozarks.