Requisition Number: 2021-3723
Type of Position: Interim
Location: Richmond, VA
SEEKING PROFESSIONALS FOR FUTURE INTERIM ASSIGNMENTS - NATIONWIDE
Diamond has nationwide, interim positions for Behavioral Health professionals. Work occurs on location at contracted hospital program(s). Interim assignments vary in duration and may lead to full time employment opportunities.
The Executive Director / Director of Behavioral Health position is an exciting opportunity to service the community and work collaboratively with Diamond Healthcare and hospital leadership. Reporting directly to hospital administration, this is a highly visible position with strategic responsibility. Apply today if you are dedicated to exceptional patient care, cutting edge services, and executive level professionalism.
The ideal Executive Director candidate will be a compliance driven leader with a strong focus on safety, quality, and integrity.
- Master's Degree preferred (Business, Psychology, Nursing, or Healthcare Related field)
- 5+ years leading a successful and profitable inpatient behavioral health program
- Working knowledge of State, CMS, and TJC accreditation standards
- Understanding of / ability to operate under a contract management arrangement
Areas of experience:
- Budgeting and financial management
- Referral development
- Enforcing compliance measures
- Establishing resources to achieve program goals and effectiveness
- Personnel management
- Program analysis and evaluation
Executive Director - Behavioral Health
EOE - We are committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.