Requisition Number: 2022-3890
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Michigan City, IN
Signet Health is very pleased to be working with Franciscan Health Michigan City Hospital, Michigan City, IN expanding a comprehensive 28-bed Adult Inpatient Program. We are seeking an individual with leadership skills for the Executive Director of Behavioral Health. This a highly visible position with strategic responsibility and is a unique opportunity to serve the community working collaboratively with Signet Health and hospital leadership. Reporting directly to hospital administration, this is a highly visible position with strategic responsibility.
Apply today if you are dedicated to exceptional patient care, cutting edge services, executive-level integrity and ready for a new challenge!
The ideal candidate will be a compliance-driven leader with a strong focus on safety, quality, and integrity.
- Master's Degree preferred (Business, Psychology, Nursing, or Healthcare Related field)
- 5+ years leading a successful and profitable inpatient behavioral health program
- Working knowledge of State, CMS, and TJC accreditation standards
- Understanding of / ability to operate under a contract management arrangement
Areas of experience:
- Budgeting and financial management
- Referral development
- Implementing and enforcing compliance measures
- Establishing resources to achieve program goals and effectiveness
- Personnel management
- Program analysis and evaluation