Requisition Number: 2022-4034
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Clinton, MD
We are hiring an experienced professional for the position of Executive Director at our program in Clinton, Maryland. The Executive Director position is a great opportunity to work with the community while working collaboratively with management and hospital leadership. Reporting directly to the Signet Executive Vice President, Operations, this is a highly visible position with strategic responsibility.
This is a position for someone who can lead, is dedicated to exceptional patient care, cutting edge services, and executive-level professionalism.
We offer a competitive and comprehensive compensation package with a salary range starting at $150,000; insurance - health, life, dental, vision, short/long term disability; generous PTO.
- Master's of Healthcare Administration or related Healthcare degree (MSW, MSN).
- Seasoned experience leading a successful and profitable inpatient behavioral health program.
- Experienced with compliance and a strong focus on safety, quality, and integrity.
- Working knowledge of State, CMS, and TJC accreditation standards.
- Understanding of/and ability to operate under a contract management arrangement.
Areas of experience:
- Budgeting and financial management.
- Referral development.
- Enforcing compliance measures.
- Establishing resources to achieve program goals and effectiveness.
- Personnel management.
- Program analysis and evaluation.
MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center is a 286-bed facility that provides over 60,000 emergency room visits and 20,000 admissions each year. The Behavioral Health Department includes a 28-bed Adult inpatient unit and Partial Hospitalization Program.
Southern Maryland offers the peace and comfort of a smaller community with the culture of Washington DC a short 20 minutes away. Known for its role in the Civil War, the city of Clinton is a popular destination for history buffs. Historic homes and landmarks make up part of the city's main tourism landscape and offer a glimpse into Maryland's early life. Nearby attractions include Andrews Air Force Base and Camp Springs.