Requisition Number: 2021-3753
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Thomasville, GA
Signet Health is seeking an experienced Licensed Clinical Social Worker for a clinical leadership position as Director of Social Work in Thomasville, GA with an inpatient 40-bed psychiatric program that also provides outpatient services. This is a permanent full-time position.
- Under the supervision of the Senior Director of Behavioral Health, this position provides the overall coordination, administration and management of psychiatric services and ensures high quality, high utilization and adherence to Hospital Policies and Procedures and Plans, TJC, & CMS as it relates to Inpatient and Outpatient psychiatric services.
- Providing clinical management and supervision to therapists and COTAs (approximately 6-8 staff).
- Providing direct clinical social work services to patients and their families (Psychosocial Assessments, conducting groups, facilitating marital and/or family therapies, developing, implementing and reviewing Treatment Plans).
- Assisting in program development.
- Master’s Degree required in Social Work and Georgia licensure as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
- Experience with inpatient and/or outpatient psychiatric experience or experience in an equivalent role.
- Considerable knowledge of social work principles and practice, social health and welfare programs and laws governing eligibility for these programs; ability to mobilize and coordinate resources effectively.
Archbold Medical Center is a four-hospital, three nursing-home health system with 540 patient beds.
Archbold employs more than 2,500 people and boast an outstanding medical staff of nearly 200 qualified physician specialists. The flagship hospital, John D Archbold Memorial Hospital, is a 264-bed hospital located in Thomasville, Georgia. Archbold has been synonymous with high-quality, compassionate medical care for over 90 years. All facilities within Archbold are accredited by The Joint Commission. Dedicated staff and exemplary facilities have helped them maintain an excellent reputation.