Requisition Number: 2022-4136
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Tiffin, OH
Sojourn at Seneca, Tiffin OH is actively interviewing experienced and licensed Social Workers for a leadership position as Director of Social Work for our inpatient psychiatric program. This is a permanent full-time position.
We offer a market rate compensation package with a starting salary of $64,480.00/year plus benefits.
- Under the supervision of the Executive Director, this position provides the overall coordination, administration and management of psychiatric services and ensures high quality and adherence to Hospital Policies and Procedures and Plans, TJC, & CMS as it relates to Inpatient psychiatric services.
- Providing management and supervision to therapist staff.
- Providing direct social work services to patients and their families (Psychosocial Assessments, conducting groups, developing, implementing and reviewing Treatment Plans).
- Assisting in program development.
- Ohio licensure as a Masters level Licensed Social Worker.
- Inpatient psychiatric experience or experience in an equivalent role preferred.
- Considerable knowledge of social work principles and practice; ability to mobilize and coordinate resources effectively.
Sojourn at Seneca is a comprehensive inpatient behavioral health hospital designed to meet the needs of older adults. The main goals of treatment are stabilization and to provide treatment to overcome current crisis, achieving personal growth in the process.
In collaboration with each patient's physician, our team of health care professionals designs an individual treatment program to address emotional and psychological health, as well as any outstanding physical and medical issues a patient is experiencing. Sojourn at Seneca's behavioral health program is specially designed to meet older adults' therapeutic needs, while offering a comfortable and welcoming environment during treatment.