Requisition Number: 2022-4104
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Grand Junction, CO
Seeking leadership as Director of Social Services for program in Grand Junction, CO.
Salary starts at $80,000. Excellent benefits plus a substantial sign on bonus.
The Director will work to ensure the delivery of clinically sound, evidence-based therapeutic programming, patient-focused social services, and consistent treatment team scheduling and planning. S/he will provide supervision to other Social Workers and the Clinical Team. The Director will, through delegation and personal effort, guide the Clinical Team to:
- Complete Psychosocial Assessments and conduct psychotherapy groups
- Collaborate with the interdisciplinary team and contribute to treatment planning
- Coordinate family meetings
- Create discharge plans, including placement in long term care facilities or other dispositions
- Assist in program development and implementation
- Provide direct clinical development and training
- Develop strategies that result in a positive facility image
- Ensure that additional services, i.e., research, in-service training, new programs and services are planned, implemented and documented according to professional clinical standards
This position will entail both direct clinical care and administrative duties. Patient population could include adolescents, adults, individuals, and groups.
The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable about age specific needs of adolescent and adult populations and be skilled in a wide variety of behavioral health theories, modalities, assessments, planning and interventions.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)with Colorado license is required.
- 2 years experience as Social Services Director or equivalent.