Requisition Number: 2023-4820
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Buckeye, WV
Signet Health has an opening for a full-time Director of Behavioral Health for our program in Buckeye, West Virginia. The Director of Behavioral Health must be licensed in West Virginia as a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW) or able to obtain one prior to starting.
Day shift, Monday - Friday. No Weekends! We offer relocation assistance and a generous sign on bonus. Starting salary is $90,000+.
This is a great opportunity to use your skills to build an excellent and rewarding career. Buckeye is a friendly, close knit town but still within a short drive to the city. Want a career that you can add your stamp to?
Signet Health offers a complete benefits package, including 401k, generous PTO allowance, medical, life, and dental insurance.
Generous sign-on bonus!
Your specific duties as Program Director will include:
- Leading and overseeing all day-to-day operations of the Senior Outpatient Behavioral Health Program.
- Providing Group/Individual Therapy
- Leading program development with short term and long-term goals.
- Ensuring compliance with hospital, state, federal and licensing agency regulatory standards.
- Establishing relationships with community leaders and service providers to promote / foster the positive reputation of the program.
- Valid West Virginia, Masters level licensure as a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW).
- 2+ years of hospital based psychiatric management experience.
- Group Therapy
- Understanding of and ability to operate under contract management arrangement.
- Marketing experience, a plus.
Pocahontas Memorial Hospital, a critical access hospital, has been providing top notch care to the community for over 100 years. The hospital was first established as Marlinton Hospital and Infirmary in 1906. Then, as a tribute to the county residents who served in the military, the hospital was renamed Pocahontas Memorial Hospital in 1995. The community of Buckeye has always had a special place for PMH and the medical professionals who work at PMH are dedicated to providing the very best care to their friends and neighbors within Buckeye.