Requisition Number: 2023-4859
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Ord, NE
Signet Health is seeking a Nebraska licensed therapist to head our outpatient program as the Director of Behavioral Health, Outpatient Program in Ord NE.
Signet Health offers a competitive salary and benefits package -medical-dental-life-vision-disability insurance, 401k, generous PTO allowance. We are also offering a generous sign-on bonus and relocation allowance for the new Director of Behavioral Health.
You can build a dynamic career with Signet Health and Valley County Health System helping return our patients to their highest quality of life.
Your primary duties as Director will include:
- Overseeing all day-to-day operations of the psychiatric outpatient unit, including supervision of staff.
- Providing group therapy to patients.
- Leading program development with short-term and long-term goals.
- Ensuring compliance with hospital, state, federal and licensing agency regulatory standards
- Establishing relationships with community leaders and service providers to promote/foster the positive reputation of the program.
- Licensed in the state of NE as a master’s level Social Worker or Counselor or credentialed as a Licensed Mental Health Practitioner in Nebraska.
- Previous management/supervisory experience desired.
Valley County, Nebraska lies at the foot of one of the largest and most unique areas in the continental USA - the Nebraska Sandhills.
Valley County Health System’s Heritage Program for Seniors provides individual, group, and family therapy services to senior adults.
To learn more about this wonderful rural community and hospital system, please visit the following websites: