Requisition Number: 2021-3779
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Oneida, NY
Signet Health is seeking a strong manager with a Master’s in Social Work and licensed as a LCSW-R for the position of Director of Behavioral Health, Service Line Leader.
This position will provide operational and strategic leadership for a new outpatient behavioral health program at Oneida Health Hospital located in Oneida, NY. This is a great opportunity to serve the community while working collaboratively with Signet Health and hospital leadership. Reporting directly to hospital administration, this is a highly visible position with strategic responsibility. Seeking qualified candidate who is dedicated to exceptional patient care, cutting edge services, and is an executive level professional.
Areas of experience:
- Budgeting and financial management
- Referral development
- Enforcing compliance measures
- Establishing resources to achieve program goals and effectiveness
- Personnel management
The ideal candidate will be a compliance driven leader with a strong focus on safety, quality, and integrity.
- Master's Degree in Social Work and licensed as a LCSW-R required.
- 3+ years leading a successful and profitable behavioral health program
- Experience working with adult/geriatric patients and providing group therapy
- Working knowledge of State, CMS, and TJC accreditation standards
- Understanding of / ability to operate under a contract management arrangement
Oneida Health serves approximately 29 communities with an estimated population of 100,000. Oneida Health Systems is a NY not-for-profit corporation with a wide range of services.