Requisition Number: 2022-4348
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Junction, TX
Signet Health is actively interviewing master's level social workers for our Director of Behavioral Health position at our outpatient program in Junction, TX.
We offer a generous market-competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Must be a Texas licensed social worker or counselor with relevant experience.
Your specific duties as the Director of Behavioral Health will include:
- Overseeing all day-to-day operations of the psychiatric unit
- Supervision experience.
- Experience leading program development with short-term and long-term goals.
- Ensuring compliance with hospital, state, federal and licensing agency regulatory standards
- Establishing relationships with community leaders and service providers to promote/foster the positive reputation of the program.
- Valid Texas license as Masters level social worker or counselor; LMSW, LCSW or LPC or relevant licensure.
- Experienced working with senior adults.