Requisition Number: 2021-3794
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Wamego, KS
OverviewDirector of Behavioral Health – Wamego Medical Center, Wamego KS
Join the top-notch team of psychiatric professionals who have made Diamond Healthcare one of the nation’s leading behavioral health services providers for 30 years!
Diamond Healthcare has served over 500 hospitals and facilities for over 35 years. We value our employees and hire the most qualified. Diamond offers a competitive and complete compensation package, including insurance coverages - medical - dental - vision - life - disability, 401K, generous PTO and more... We also provide an additional seven (7) days for holidays - New Years' - Memorial Day - July 4 - Labor Day - Thanksgiving + day after - Christmas Day. This position also includes a relocation allowance.
We are currently seeking candidates for an outpatient program at Wamego Medical Center. You must be licensed in Kansas or be able to obtain one to be considered for this position.
If you want to build a great career with us working to return our patients to their highest quality of life, we want to talk with you!
- Overseeing all day-to-day operations of the psychiatric unit
- Leading program development with short-term and long-term goals.
- Ensuring compliance with hospital, state, federal and licensing agency regulatory standards
- Establishing relationships with community leaders and service providers to promote/foster the positive reputation of the program.
Specific qualifications include:
• Master’s level licensure as a Social Worker or Counselor is required. • Hospital based psychiatric management experience.• Understanding of and ability to operate under contract management.• Marketing experience preferred.
Help us to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients! Apply now!