Requisition Number: 2021-3863
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Batesville, AR
Signet Health is seeking a Director of Inpatient Rehabilitation to oversee the full operations of the acute inpatient rehab program at White River Medical Center (WRMC) in Batesville, AR. Salary starts at $100,000.00 annualized.
The inpatient rehab unit is a 15-bed acute rehab facility with an established interdisciplinary team and Medical Director. Signet Health has partnered with WRMC to bring the highest quality of rehabilitation services to the community.
Signet Health, in operation since 1999, provides industry-leading guidance to hospitals, clinical teams and physicians. Signet’s leadership promotes a culture of caring in an environment of healing and hope.
- Bachelor’s degree in a clinical discipline is required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Leadership experience in management of an acute rehab facility is required.
- Monitor the utilization of resources and outcomes.
- Participate in performance improvement activities.
- Maximize operating margin by creating an efficient model.
- Prepare operating and capital budgets in partnership with the Hospital’s Finance department.
- Develop, refine, and evaluate quality/performance metrics and reporting mechanisms.
- Conduct hiring, training, directing, development and evaluation of staff.