Requisition Number: 2023-4862
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Dyer, IN
Signet Health is actively recruiting for an experienced professional for the position of Community Outreach Coordinator for the adolescent and adult behavioral health inpatient programs located in Dyer, IN at Franciscan Dyer Hospital. This position will provide community education support and implement referral development strategies that result in a positive community image and assist the facility in meeting its goals. This position reports to the Executive Director of Behavioral Health.
- Developing marketing/sales strategies and programs to ensure profitable growth and service expansion.
- Providing leadership and industry knowledge.
- Ensuring appropriate mix of public relations, volume generating activities, and new market development strategies, including those requiring program enhancements to more effectively serve referral sources.
- Performing effective service recovery as needed and regularly collaborating with the clinical team to assure that clinical services meet referral source needs.
- Local travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a health or business field required; Master's Degree, preferred, but not required.
- Proven experience in Business Development OR Marketing for behavioral health, long-term care, or related field.
- Working knowledge of Inpatient and outpatient mental health, and healthcare reimbursement.
- Strong social, presentation, interpersonal and writing skills needed.