Requisition Number: 2021-3839
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Louisville, KY
Signet Health/Diamond Healthcare opened a new 20-bed geropsych unit in Louisville, KY. We are recruiting for an experienced professional for the position of Outreach Coordinator.
In this position, you will spend most of your time in the field meeting with referral providers establishing and developing relationships. Also in this position, you will be responsible for assessment services and liaison between referral providers and the inpatient Behavioral Health program, primarily serving senior adults.
Specific duties include:
- Serve as liaison between referral providers and the Behavioral Health unit.
- Patient and referral provider follow-up to facilitate admission and discharge processes.
- Complete clinical assessments to determine admission criteria is met as needed for admission of new patient.
- Track and act on referral trends.
- Work to consistently increase patient census.
Generous benefit and compensation package offered including medical-life-disability-vision-dental insurances.
- Related Bachelor's Degree required. Master's Degree preferred.
- 3+ years of experience of Healthcare marketing and outreach experience.
- Current clinical licensure is beneficial but not required.
- Reliable transportation required.