Requisition Number: 2022-3965
Type of Position: Part Time - Full Time
Location: Sioux City, IA
CNAs Needed for Adult Behavioral and Senior Adult Psychiatry Programs
Fulltime, Part-Time, and PRN positions available
MercyOne Siouxland Medical Center, Sioux City, IA
- Schedule patients for psychiatric evaluation with Medical Director
- Facilitates admission and orientation process, verify insurance benefits
- Completes insurance pre-certification as needed
- Ensures required signatures have been obtained and assists with medical records
- Posting charges daily and entering census information
- Answers telephone for program, screen calls, takes messages and distributes as necessary
- Processes mail and orders/stock office supplies and other program materials
This is a hospital position offering a competitive salary starting at $15.50 depending on experience and generous benefits including loan reimbursement.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience working with adults and senior adults in an inpatient setting helpful.
- Familiarity with medical and psychiatric terminology helpful.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build positive and respectful rapport with patients and families.
- Works well in a busy team environment.