Requisition Number: 2023-4678
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Clinical Liaison - Acute Rehabilitation Unit
Signet Health, a national behavioral health and acute rehabilitation company is currently recruiting for a full-time Clinical Liaison for the acute inpatient rehabilitation program at Franciscan Health Indianapolis.
The Clinical Liaison is a licensed position and is responsible for pre-admission assessments in the hospital and community-based facilities. The Clinical Liaison provides education to referral entities and community education groups.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Responds to requests for assessments and prioritizes internal inquiries to expedite access to the ARU
- Proactively seeks potential referrals from charge nurses, MDs and case managers
- Communicates daily with Medical Director and Program Director on referrals, admissions and discharges, enters all required information in SigNetwork
Develops and maintains positive relationships with host hospital employees and Signet team members.
- Identifies external referral sources, schedules on site meetings, and professionally educates on ARU's criteria for admissions and intake
- Provides ongoing and follow up communication to referral source, patient, family, nursing staff, MD and therapist
Adheres to host hospitals and Signet Health’s policies and procedures, ethical standards, corporate compliance standards and professional code of conduct
We are committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
- Current state licensure in nursing (RN) or allied health profession (PT, OT, SLP) required
- Minimum of two years experience in rehabilitation or a closely related field required Preferred Experience