Requisition Number: 2023-4936
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Signet Health, a national behavioral health and acute rehabilitation company is currently recruiting for a full-time Clinical Liaison for the acute inpatient rehabilitation program at Franciscan Health Indianapolis.
The Clinical Liaison is responsible for pre-admission assessments in the hospital and community-based facilities. Provides education to referral entities and community education groups.
- Responds to requests for assessments and prioritizes internal inquiries to expedite access to the unit.
- Proactively seeks potential referrals from charge nurses, medical directors and case managers.
- Communicates daily with Medical Director and Program Director on referrals, admissions and discharges, enters all required information in SigNetwork.
Develops and maintains positive relationships with host hospital employees and Signet team members.
- Identifies external referral sources, schedules on-site meetings, and professionally educates on the unit criteria for admissions and intake.
- Provides ongoing and follow-up communication to referral source, patient, family, nursing staff, medical director and therapist.
Adheres to host hospital and Signet Health’s policies and procedures, ethical standards, corporate compliance standards and professional code of conduct.
We are committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
- Current Indiana licensure in nursing (RN) or allied health profession (PT, OT, SLP) required
- Minimum of two years experience in rehabilitation or a closely related field required