Requisition Number: 2021-3833
Type of Position: Per Diem/ PRN
Location: Dalhart, TX
Opening for a PRN Cardio-Pulmonary Rehab RN/Respiratory Therapist for our program at Dallam Hartley County Hospital in Dalhart, Texas.
Overview: This clinical position will be PRN for outpatient cardiopulmonary rehabilitation. Competitive salary. We estimate of 8-16 hrs./week.
Essential Duties include:
- Clinical Assessment, Individualized Treatment Planning, and Provision of Cardio-Pulmonary / Respiratory Treatments. Reviews physician prescription to determine abilities and goals for treatment such as frequency, intensity, time and type of exercise therapy most beneficial to patient.
- Assists patient with exercise program using appropriate monitoring. Modifies program based on patient response as needed and/or requested, while staying within physician-ordered parameters.
- Provides patient education to optimize risk factor reduction through life style management, including on-going healthy choices re: nutrition and physical activity.
- Maintains patient chart, which contains pertinent information and therapy notes.
- Additionally assists with Referral Development; Physician Relations; Performance Improvement; Clinical Outcomes; Patient Satisfaction enhancement activities; In-service Education; Strategic Planning and Program Development Activities.
- Current licensure RN (in State) OR Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT).
- 1+ years of related experience required.
- BLS and ACLS certification required.