Requisition Number: 2022-4219
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: North Richland Hills, TX
Business Development Sales Support Staff
Signet Health is expanding throughout the country and is actively interviewing qualified outgoing applicants for the position of Business Development Sales Support Staff.
This is an on-site position, days only: Monday - Friday, in North Richland Hills, TX. We offer a market-competitive and comprehensive compensation package with excellent working conditions. Signet encourages healthy work/life balance.
You will be responsible for calling on hospitals and coordinating appointments for our Vice Presidents of Business Development to speak with hospital C-Suites (top-level executives).
Qualified applicants will possess the following attributes:
- An outgoing personality with ability to engage "gatekeepers".
Participates as member of the business development department in strategy and tactical execution.
Reviews marketplace notices for leads.
Reviews databases for pertinent material to be used while calling prospective clients.
Phones and e-mails prospective hospital C-Suites effectively and efficiently.
Assists in preparing documents to be mailed to hospitals.
Records interaction and follow-up in CRM database.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (e-mails, letters, fliers, etc).
- Productivity Standards.
Related Experience required.
- Working experience with databases required.
- Excellent Microsoft Office experience required.
- Experience using CRM Platform software; working knowledge of Dynamics 365 highly desired.