Requisition Number: 2022-4227
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: St Paul, NE
Signet Health has an immediate opening for a Nebraska licensed counselor/therapist equivalent license with our program at in St. Paul, Nebraska.
We offer a market competitive salary with a generous benefits package including medical - dental - vision - life - disability - 401k, and generous PTO.
The therapist/counselor provides guidance to senior adults who are dealing with behavioral health issues.
To be considered for the Therapist/Counselor position, you can be licensed in Nebraska as any of the following:
- Clinical duties of patient care.
- Therapy: individual, group, and family with comprehensive assessment and individualized treatment goals.
- Complete documentation under Medicare regulations.
- Case management/Coordination of care.
- Communication skills with Physicians.
- Maintain appropriate boundaries and adhere to all ethical considerations for the mental health practitioner.
- Clinical/case management tasks
- Critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Clinical emergencies/crisis intervention skills
- Mental health services - treatment plans
- DSM-IV TR (DSM V) - Diagnostic tool/Patient assessment
- Good communication skills - oral/written
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work with diverse patient/staff populations
- Compliance with federal, state, and agency regulations
- Master's level - Social Work (MSW), Counseling (Psychology, Counseling, Marriage Family Therapist) or related field from an accredited program and behavioral health experience (post-graduate) from an accredited program and completion of clinical training hours necessary to achieve independent licensure.
Licensure/Certification- Current Nebraska license as one of the following: