Requisition Number: 2021-3809
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Navasota, TX
Come work with a great team!
Diamond Healthcare opened a new Senior Adult Outpatient (SOP) program with St. Joseph Health Grimes Hospital in Navasota, Texas, part of the Brazos Valley Region of Texas. We are hiring for a Behavioral Health Therapist position.
Join the top-notch team of psychiatric professionals who have made Diamond Healthcare one of the nation’s leading behavioral health services providers for 35 years!
If you currently licensed in Texas as one of the following listed below, we would be delighted to talk with you!
- Licensed Professional Counselor(LPC)
- Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW)
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker(LCSW)
Diamond Healthcare offers a generous compensation package including competitive salary, healthcare, life, dental, PTO, and 401k and more…
Your primary day to day responsibility would be:
- Providing both group and individual therapy.
- Experience with senior adult programs or hospital-based group programs.
- Experience facilitating patients' access to community resources and conducting therapeutic groups is required.
- Must be flexible to adjust to the needs of a fast-paced environment, demonstrate effective problem solving skills, and display proficient oral/written communication skills.
- Candidates must have active Texas licensure as one of the following: LPC, LPC-A, LMSW, LMFT or LCSW.