Requisition Number: 2022-4284
Type of Position: Per Diem/ PRN
Location: Caldwell, TX
Behavioral Health Therapist, Outpatient Behavioral Health St. Joseph Health Burleson Hospital, Caldwell, TX
Come work with a great team!
Signet Health is looking for a licensed, master’s-level clinician as a LCSW, LPC or equivalent with mental health experience who will enjoy working with seniors individually and in small groups at our Senior Renewal Intensive Outpatient Program in Caldwell, Texas.
This is a PRN position for two days/week, 9AM - 3PM. Rate is between $25.96 -31.25/hr, depending on experience.
We have openings for PRN with the opportunity for future part-time/full-time as we expand.
Note that this is NOT a remote position. PRN does not offer benefits.
The benefits of working at the Senior Renewal Program also include:
- considerable freedom in developing your own group curriculum;
- flexibility in your work schedule; and
- the potential for individuals with a LMSW to receive free LCSW supervision
- Candidates must have active Texas licensure as one of the following:
- Licensed Professional Counselor(LPC)
- Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW)
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker(LCSW)
- Experience working with adults in a mental health setting is preferred
Join the top-notch team of psychiatric professionals who have made Signet Health one of the nation’s leading behavioral health services providers for over 30 years!