Requisition Number: 2022-4308
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Clinton, MD
Come work with a great team! Signet Health has an opening for a full-time Licensed Graduate Professional Counselor.
We look for qualified licensed professionals and place our trust in our employees to do their best. Signet Health offers a market-competitive compensation package including generous salary and PTO.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing direct clinical social work services to patients and their families as a part of the multidisciplinary team with most emphasis on the following essential duties:
* Facilitate Individual, family and group therapy* Complete Intakes and psychosocial assessments* Implements and update Treatment plans* Complete insurance authorizations* Provide Crisis intervention
- Current and unencumbered Maryland license required.
- LGPC required.
- 2 years experience in an adult Inpatient behavioral health and substance use facility.
- Experience in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, and psychotherapy required.
- Experience facilitating patients' access to community resources and conducting therapeutic groups is required.
- Demonstrate effective problem-solving skills and display excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Must be flexible to adjust to the needs of a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build rapport quickly and develop positive working relationships with program staff.
MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center is a 286-bed facility that provides over 60,000 emergency room visits and 20,000 admissions each year. The Behavioral Health Department includes a 28-bed Adult inpatient unit and Partial Hospitalization Program.