Requisition Number: 2022-3904
Type of Position: Per Diem/ PRN
Location: Clinton, MD
Come work with a great team! Signet Health manages the behavioral health and psychiatry programs for Medstar Southern Maryland Hospital Center and has PRN openings all shifts for Licensed Clinical Social Workers and Licensed Clinical Professional Counselors.
These integral positions are part of the multi-disciplinary treatment team providing intake/assessments, psychosocial assessments, Emergency Room patient evaluations, group activities, case management, discharge planning, connection to community resources, utilization review and crisis intervention.
We look for qualified licensed professionals and place our trust in our employees to do their best.
- Maryland license is required (LCPC or LCSW-C).
- 2+ years of experience in working in the mental health or substance use field.
- Demonstrate effective problem-solving skills and display excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Must be flexible to adjust to the needs to a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build rapport quickly and develop positive working relationships with program staff.
MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center is a 286-bed facility that provides over 60,000 emergency room visits and 20,000 admissions each year. The Behavioral Health Department includes a 28-bed Adult inpatient unit and Partial Hospitalization Program.