Requisition Number: 2021-3746
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Clinton, MD
Diamond Healthcare is interviewing Licensed Social Workers for our behavioral program at Medstar Southern Maryland in Clinton, MD. These integral positions are part of the multi-disciplinary treatment team providing intake/assessments, psychosocial assessments, Emergency Room patient evaluations, group activities, case management, discharge planning, connection to community resources, utilization review and crisis intervention.
We are hiring for full-time, part-time, and PRN and can accept LGSW, LCSW-C, LCPC, LGPC or LMPSW licensures. Interns are welcome apply!
We look for qualified licensed professionals and place our trust in our employees to do their best.
- Maryland licensure as a Master's Level Social Worker is required (LGSW. LGPC, LCPC or LCSW-C).
- 2+ year(s) of experience in working in the mental health or chemical dependency field.
- Good communication and organization skills; able to work quickly and expertly under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to build rapport quickly and develop positive working relationships with program staff.
- Training in non-violent crisis intervention.
- Access to transportation; program is also on the bus line.
EOE - We are committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center is a 286-bed facility that provides over 60,000 emergency room visits and 20,000 admissions each year. The Behavioral Health Department includes a 28-bed Adult inpatient unit and Partial Hospitalization Program.