Requisition Number: 2023-4540
Type of Position: Per Diem/ PRN
Location: Jackson, MS
Signet Health is working with our client actively interviewing for behavioral health PRN Registered Nurses (RN) to be based in our program at St. Dominic-Jackson memorial Hospital (St. Dominic Hospital), Jackson, MS. New grads are welcome!
This is a hospital staff position.
Inpatient Adult and Senior Adult Psychiatry.
In our Adult and Senior Adult units, our Nurses use their skills to promote patients' health by completing the nursing process, collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members, and providing physical and psychological support to patients and families.
Our inpatient psychiatric program provides a therapeutic environment through individualized treatment. The treatment we provide is developed by a highly skilled interdisciplinary team of psychiatrists, social workers, psychiatric nurses, recreation therapists and discharge planners.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program
- Current Mississippi nursing license.
- One year Adult Psych, helpful. New Graduates are welcome.
- Psychiatric mental health certification a plus.
- Articulate verbal communication and strong written skills.
- Proficient computer skills required.
- American Heart Association BLS certification.